|Object Name||Street address folder|
|Scope & Content||
Historic Venezia Park District
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 12, 1989.
This structure is also known as the Levillain/Letton House and was built as part of the 1926-27 Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers development of the City of Venice. This two story residence is a typical example of the more elaborate homes built during the period. This structure is significant architecturally as a representation of the Mediterranean Revival Style, the official design theme for the planned city.
|Title||229 Harbor Drive South|
|Number of images||3.0|
Worthington, Edward L. "Ned"
National Register of Historic Places
Mayor Worthington House
Venezia Park District