|Object Name||Street address folder|
|Scope & Content||
Historic Venezia Park District
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 12, 1989.
This structure is also known as the Blalock House and was built as part of the 1926-27 Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers development of the City of Venice. This two story residence is a typical example of the more elaborate homes built during the period. This structure is significant architecturally as a representation of the Mediterranean Revival Style, the official design theme for the planned city.
This site was nominated for the City of Venice Local Register of Historic Places.
|Title||241 Harbor Drive South|
|Year Range from||1926|
|Year Range to||1992|
|Number of images||4|
Blalock, James T., "Jim Tom"
Youngberg, George Edward, Sr.
National Register of Historic Places
Venice Local Register of Historic Places
Venezia Park District
241 Harbor Drive South